Will tires kill a 421 cub?

dante

I'm building a 421 cub and thinking of running asphalt. Bike has +8 swinger, 421 cub and was wondering would American racing 20-10-10 sc23 tires kill my motor out the hole? Or will they hook good?

I would go with a smaller setup that is alot of tire for a 421 setup ..just to give to give you an idea I have a 06 ltr-450 suzuki with a gsxr-750 motor in it and run the 20-10-10-sc23 and I could still go with a smaller size

• 4 years later...

Your either a thread miner or a dick for not using the search function.

Your exactly right man....It's a no win situation here.....If I started a new thread on this it would have been why you didnt use the search :confused: I used the search & didnt get any responses, so now im a thread miner :shrugani: I needed an answer to a similiar question to get me in the ball park figure, so I know where to start from & work with. These are the things that let me know that BHQ have more comedians here than real knowledge about banshee set-ups. No disrespect to anybody but it's the truth.

Edited by 252wheelieking