think a shee can flip?

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

ok guys we just finnished the ramp and we brought it to my friend scott murrys house (watch for his name in X games this year he is dong the double back flip in his show on the 28th)because he has a compound with a foam pit soft landing or felt landing and a huge landing, but as for the flip thing i was woundering what you guys though about a banshee fliping?i made a bet with my friend if i flip my bike into the pit hes is going to give me his 1989 toyota 4 banger lol, i can beat the shit out of it lol i dont need the car i already have a car but it will be fun to beat the hell out of! but ya u guys think the shee can do it?

oh and ill put some pics of the ramp up. here you guys go sorry for the wait! you guys need to seddle down lol :biggrin:

e8890dc9.jpg

e8890db9.jpg

e8890db7.jpg

e8890da8.jpg

sorry about the size my friend likes to down size the pics they might upload faster but you cant see them very well what a tool :down: let me know what you guys think of both subjects.

Derick

yes it can happen, go for it and dont forget to video it for all of us.

i heard its best to drink some beer before attempting to cool the nerves, lol

seriously a banshee can do it why not. i remember when they said no four wheeler will ever do a flip and that proved wrong.

good luck i like your style.

thanks guys, ya im going to try and flip to the foam pit here pretty soon. we are doing a show with scott murry on the 28th and i want to film that for you guys but idk i might just have the girlfriend do it :biggrin: but ya guys i will try it nodout about it but its just when i get to do it, i forsure wont go to dirt this summer but keep the coments comming guys!

Derick

HELL YEAH!!! go for it man anything is possible and you could say you were the first to back flip a shee... :shrug: as a disclaimer i do not advise this...lol be safe though man. :thumbsup:

ya i want to be the first one to do it! i think the she can, im going to hit the ramp today and see how poppy it is then i will know if we can flip of it. and careful is my middle name :blink:

yeah I think it is possible if you have the balls. Just be smart. Good luck.

Your friend is doing a double on a dirtbike right?

Sick ass ramp get some video footage of the banshee goping off that thing.

ya he is doing the double in show on the 28th and if he lands it he is leaving the next day to go to X!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a backflip ramp??

nope its just a regular ramp i think it has the same curve as a rev 1 like 45 degrees. but not quite sure.

How much do materials cost to build a ramp like that?

$190 but we got the ply wood for free our friends dad works at a wood mill so he got it for free, but its around 150 more for the ply wood.

you can flip anything if you got enough ass to push it over.. its all about being able to power your way through the flip or 360 or what ever trick your doing, thats one of the reasons why travis pastrana is so good. the kid is over 6 foot and wieghs like 180. he has the strength and leverage to push his bike around.

Anything is possible, i wouldn't be scared to do it though if your going in a foam pit, fuck it try for a double and show him whose got balls.

well i guess we know who the site retard is, think befor you talk man, it sucks haveing a 380lbs bike landing on you in the pit man, yuo can talk a big game but when it coems time to nut up and pull back and hold on then you can talk but dont till then. you have nno idea, its a sudden stop when you land in that bitch!

well i guess we know who the site retard is, think befor you talk man, it sucks haveing a 380lbs bike landing on you in the pit man, yuo can talk a big game but when it coems time to nut up and pull back and hold on then you can talk but dont till then. you have nno idea, its a sudden stop when you land in that bitch!

i have two friends here in bako who ride for a team called wyvern one can flip 75ft ramp to dirt, any pretty much hit ramp to dirt after 3 trys in the foampit,

my other buddy who is just learning how to flip says its the scaryest thing hes ever done....

Now my imput on a banshee doing a flip i always wondered why they didnt try it on a 2 stroker before, they are more snappy then a 4 stroke if you have them geared right...

i think its very possible

just becareful quads weight a lot more then a dirtbike and they say the bikes hurt when they land on you