Beware of David Daunter sam97 AKA quickandeasy79 on ebay

Beware of a person going by the name of quickandeasy79 on ebay. His name on here is sam97. His real name is David Daunter and he lives in Lincoln Park MI. Payment to him for a YFZ450 Billet Case Saver Polished, New YFZ 450 in the form of a money order, but this person has refused to send me my item. I have emailed him with no replies on what is he going to do about this. Also called and his bimbo mommy hung up the phone. It's clear that this loser is hard up for money. To me it's not even about the money now. Hell, I make more money at work in 10 min. then this stupid item cost. It's the point that when you send a payment to someone for something, you expect to get it. I guess this moron doesn't know the law or understand what mail fraud is, but he will soon learn. I have filed fraud with ebay (egay is worthless when it comes to this) as well as filing US postal mail fraud. Only reason I'm posting this here on the board is to make sure no one else out there gets ripped off as well. David Daunter if you are out there and read this, then you can take that money and shove it up your ass because it's clear that you are hard up for money. By me posting on all the offroad/ATV boards will cost you more in the long run. If anyone out there needs more info or proof, then you can PM me and I will show you the proof

Well I have reported him to the US postal service, so we will see what happens there. I'm guessing nothing. Really sad that this loser is going to rip me off for a 10.25 part. I guess he is really hard up for money then if he is doing that. I know he's on this board and that's why I signed up for this site to warn people here. It's not really even woth my time over a 10.25 part. Hell I make more then that in 10 to 15 minutes at work. It's just the point people are out there like him. Plus I would hate to see someone else get burned for a high dollar item. All I have to say is he is really lucky I'm not closer to him because an ass kicking would be in order here. Losers like this guy get it in the end 10x over. SO I hope you read this sam97 because you would never have the balls to rip me off in person. Assholes like this run and hide. That's why they hide behind a computer and do internet fraud.

So for all of you who read this, beware of someone named

David Daunter

1776 Capitol Ave.

Lincoln Park MI 48146

(313) 388-0104

You will get burned by this guy!!!