Trade my 14 mil cub motor for a 4mil plus cash

bansheefever1

Trade my 14 mil cub motor for a 4mil plus cash.

I have a redline built 14 mil cub and I am looking to go slower.

I am looking for someone to trade me my 14 mil for a duner motor preferably a 4 mil ported stock cyl or cub would be good. Let me know what you got.

Thanks

i think we all have a 4mil cub that we will trade and boot for that 14mil

so how much do you want for boot ,

i think we all have a 4mil cub that we will trade and boot for that 14mil

so how much do you want for boot ,

Eh, I dunno... It would have to be a hell of a good running 14mil for me to dritch my dune bike. I'd like to see some stats and pics of the engine. I've got a 10mil cub and my 4mil duner and a stock stroke beast in the shed. Wouldn't mind having something bigger, but my 4mil dune bike runs pretty hard so I would have to see some pretty impressive numbers or something on this 14 to consider it. Haven't heard back from the guy at all, maybe he already sold it.

Eh, I dunno... It would have to be a hell of a good running 14mil for me to dritch my dune bike. I'd like to see some stats and pics of the engine. I've got a 10mil cub and my 4mil duner and a stock stroke beast in the shed. Wouldn't mind having something bigger, but my 4mil dune bike runs pretty hard so I would have to see some pretty impressive numbers or something on this 14 to consider it. Haven't heard back from the guy at all, maybe he already sold it.

Sent PM's

• 5 weeks later...

i have a 485 cheetah (not cub) 4 mil with 73 mm bore with new cases new crank new cylinders new vforce3 and 35 pwk carbs set for gas new never even fired it yet would be willing to trade but not going to give any boot yours has been run if not interested im selling the top end off the 4 mill and going to build a 4mil with d.m. cylinders this winter if interested let me know