Does this sound about right

sounds pretty close to me.. im at 1000 ft, 90 degrees and im runnin 160 mains, 45 pilot, clip in middle.. if anything you may be able to drop your pilot down to a 42 but id say thats gonna be pretty close. have you run it yet and done a WOT plug check?

sounds pretty close to me.. im at 1000 ft, 90 degrees and im runnin 160 mains, 45 pilot, clip in middle.. if anything you may be able to drop your pilot down to a 42 but id say thats gonna be pretty close. have you run it yet and done a WOT plug check?

I've ran it and it runs good but I haven't done a plug chop yet, where i'm at I can only get to 4th gear till I run out of road and haven't made it to the river yet.

Does my jetting look ok?

68mm cheetah cub, 4mil crank, 155 main, 45 pilot, needle 2nd clip from top, +5 timing, 3600ft sea level, temp mid 80s

That sounds pretty damn close to me. I have a powervalve and I'm not sure if the jetting would be the same for a cub and powervalve. at 4500 ft above sea level i run a 142 main and a 45 pilot and clip in 3rd position and I'm just on the lean side. I know if a put in a 150 I'll be just about dead on for that elevation.