Crank install

FMS50

To make the process easier stick the crank in the freezer let it get really cold. Then heat your case with a propane torch. Then install the crank it will slide right in. When you turn off your torch to get your crank do it as quick as possible. It does not take long for the case to start to cool off and your crank to warm up.

To make the process easier stick the crank in the freezer let it get really cold. Then heat your case with a propane torch. Then install the crank it will slide right in. When you turn off your torch to get your crank do it as quick as possible. It does not take long for the case to start to cool off and your crank to warm up.

banshee cases split top and bottom, i don't think you need to do this.

banshee cases split top and bottom, i don't think you need to do this.

Agreed, heating the cases with a torch is just asking for problems. Uniform heating is preferred but is not needed with the banshee. Drops right together.

Brandon

do you even know what the fuck youre talking about?? have you ever seen a banshee motor apart? before you go giving out information i think you should do some research on the subject...