FS: Keihin 35mm Single Carb setup

Going back to the twin carb setup and I'm gonna sell the single carb to pay for my new clutch and cylinder porting... I have a Keihin 35mm with a Trinity 2-into-1 intake, stock reed cages w/ Boyesens, and a K&N filter with outerwear. The carb has a couple screws stripped out on the bottom cap and it's been drilled out so that the cap will come off, you should be able to drill all the way through and put new screws in without much of an issue though. I'd like $400 for the entire setup, leave a note here or PM me if you're interested. I'll stop by the shop and take a couple pics of the setup also if you'd like.

Carb/intake is sold pending payment.

My VForces won't hook up to the stock intake boots, so unless anybody has a suggestion for how I can get them to hook up with the stock intake boots, they're gonna be sold in lieu of my Boyesens. I know for sure that they'll hook up to a Trinity 2-into-1 because that's what they're off of. I'm asking $80 shipped for the reeds.

Also got a K&N with outerwear for sale, make an offer for it.

Might have some parts off an '86 YZ250 for sale soon, thinking about parting it out. Let me know if there's anything in specific you guys are looking for.

What do you mean they wont hookup. You have to cut the rubber things off of the back side of the intake boot so it will work. That is all you have to do.

Hmmmm, will have to look into that, thanks.

That said, I'll hold off on selling the VForces for now, but the K&N is still for sale if anybody's interested.