Turn on's Turn Off's

KaosBanshee44

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
turn ons: guys that like to be adventureous, and spontaneous.

turn ons : guys that admire a chick that can drive or ride just about any high performance toy ( not talking vibrators here lmao ) talking muscle cars and choppers :)

Turn offs : guys, with a cocky attitude, yet nothing to back it up in the "cock" department hahaha

thats funny blonda if i saw u riding somewhere i would so hit on you i love it when chicks ride. and if you beat me in a race then id really be after you.

turn ons: cool, pretty face, girls that ride...(any high performance machine)

turn offs: clingy, liar, oh and a big one HIPOCRIT i dont know how to spell that word.

Edited by samdust

thats funny blonda if i saw u riding somewhere i would so hit on you i love it when chicks ride. and if you beat me in a race then id really be after you.

turn ons: cool, pretty face, girls that ride...(any high performance machine)

turn offs: clingy, liar, oh and a big one HIPOCRIT i dont know how to spell that word.

Thats funny Samdust...I'll have to dig out some pics of me when I used to race my flatbottom drag boat LOL I used to own a Hondo flat bottom with a 396 bored out to a 402 with a v-drive....was a REAL fun water toy!!

I sold it, and just bought a ski boat for wakeboarding.,..lil cheaper on the costs, not quite the adrenaline rush, but still fun the same.

PS I LOVE to race, gosh I think ive owned more toys that a girl can imagine...I used to do mud and sand drags also...4x4's..

thanks and PS you EVER in BC, your on for a race!! :)