Aluminum polishing? Arizona?

Cascade has always been very cost effective and GREAT polishing, im not sure where in Phoenix you can take stuff, but invest in some stuff yourself - Its very easy to polish, just takes time. Get a bench polisher and some Polishing Rouges to do big things, and a dremel works good on tight spots. If your not wanting to do it yourself because of time restraints then i can see where your going, but if not, give it a try.

Eric

Thats the SHIT right there !!!!!!! Put a buffing pad on a drill, You will be surprized how well it looks !!!!!

But, Like "Ice" stated if its a time thing, find a truckstop in your area, most of them have a "polishing" shop that would do it also. But I really think you would be amazed doing it yourself with the "diamonds"

Thats the SHIT right there !!!!!!! Put a buffing pad on a drill, You will be surprized how well it looks !!!!!

But, Like "Ice" stated if its a time thing, find a truckstop in your area, most of them have a "polishing" shop that would do it also. But I really think you would be amazed doing it yourself with the "diamonds"

is there anything to prep it or just put the diamonds on and use the drill buff wheel and use it over and over?

yea that stuff will work. If you have any scrapes to get out before you polish. sand em out with a 220 dremel wheel or by hand, then smooth it out with a 400 paper, then polish away. It will prob look better than when you got it.

• 1 month later...