Bansh Parts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adding to my previous pm.. shoot me a price on both tie rods, the gas tank cover(unless its painted plack), the seat, the k&n's and covers, and one shock cover shipped to 28673

I think the K&n's are sold. The tank cover is not painted but does have some scratches. I would like to sell the shock covers as a set. The seat has no tears. So the tie rods, Tank cover, seat and shock covers for 90 shipped. If the K&n's are still around I will let you know.

I just bought a house and had a little girl. We move next week I don't want to move this stuff and my wife wants me to sell all the extra stuff before I start on my frame. Everything is ready to ship if you don't like my prices make me a reasonable offer.

Still got those smooth front tires? What size rim are they on? How much shipped to 82901?

- Jared

Still have them. They are on a set of 10x4 rims. One of the rims will need to be replaced. 60 bones shipped there yours.

100_0462.jpg

Pipes, boost bottle, seat, tie rods, tank cover, shock covers and K&n's all sold. Fox_forma, Nate20 and kawicat you all have pm's with tracking #'s great buyer's thanks guys. Still have lots of stuff make me offers it all has to go. I also have a tudors shift pro kit never used.