Always crash when old people are around!

CMAC

Every year my parents have what they call a life is good party on their 160 acres of land they live on. Anyways there is usually alot of older folks that know my grand parents and the family toward the start of the day. All my family and friends bring their Quads to rip around on the tons of trails all over the land. I had just widened my shee out and got the new shocks on, making the front end a bit lower than it was. In the middle of one of the fields is a rock that just sticks out the ground a bit. Having cleared it a hundred times before i rode over it about 3/4 throttle. This time my a-arm caught the rock and over the bars i went with the machine right behind me, but luckily it didnt land on me. Knocked the wind out of me and banged up my ribbs pretty bad. Once i made it back to the party i swear every person over 60 had a big jug of vikoden on them and were handing me a hand full. So the moral of the story is if your going to crash do it when old people are around cuase chances are they have some good meds on them :banana: After a few gallons of beer and a half a dozen pills i could have had both legs broke and wouldnt of known the difference. :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to eat a handful of zaxax,smoke? and drink BEFORE riding. When you crash,flip it over kick it over and try again,it wont hurt till tomorow! Then there is more meds an booze so you dont care.

BTW use phinagrin(sp) when you pop those pain killers and drink,it will settle the stumic!

Edited by joneser4u

• 2 months later...
I like to eat a handful of zaxax,smoke? and drink BEFORE riding. When you crash,flip it over kick it over and try again,it wont hurt till tomorow! Then there is more meds an booze so you dont care.

BTW use phinagrin(sp) when you pop those pain killers and drink,it will settle the stumic!

lol if you eat a handful of xanax alone you wont even remember riding, hell I cant even remember Sat night because of them damn things