need some trouble shooting help

i posted a request for this a long time ago and the advice i got seemed to be correct but now the problem is back.

04 shee. fmf fatty pipes, with the turbine core 2, jetted (not sure exact jett sizes but has ran perfect with the jetting since day 1) i just put a new 200watt stator in (ricky stator) and advanced timing to aprox + 3.5 digrees, the bike ran awesome for the first 3 days. on the 4th day on the last ride of the weekend it started getting a bit boggy, like a foul plug on one side, plugs were great, even put brand new plugs in, but for some reason it feels like its not getting enough fuel to the left side.so i cleaned both carbs and they both seem to be working just fine, compression is a bit low but not low enough to be a problem. the top end is stock. i have never had it re done yet.. the left side is being funny, sometimes it seems awesome other times its just not running right...it will idle and rev like brand new. but when i put it in gear it starts cutting out. like its starving for fuel on the one side, i put my hand behind the pipe and there was little to no exaust comming from the left pipe but the right was normal. i cant get it to get into the powerband and stay there, it just bogs out at about 1/4 throttle...

does anyone have any clue what it might be? could it be possiable that one piston is dead and i just need to do the top end finally after almost 4 years of hard hard riding? i do have probibly close to 2000hrs on the thing. if not more..my girlfriend and i averagebetween 10 and 15 hrs a day on our bikes every trip(so thats 20-30hrs in a wekend alone) and we did close to 20 weekend trips just this desert season alone, plus day rides locally. not to mention the fact that i raced the piss out if it doing local desert races.and night rides in the desert during summer when it was close to 85-90 digrees at night?

sorry for being so long here but i realy wanted to give you guys as much info as i could to get this figured out

Edited by crbanshee

i didnt do an actual compression check yet, i did the pull the plug and kick it over with your finger on the hole in the middle of the dunes test...the stator was put in the night before i left for the dez, and worked awesome for the first 3 days out there..