2001 all stock except thinking about pipes

Like I said its a 2001 shee completly stock except for a k

&n air filter which pipes should I buy? I mostly ride trails and do some hill clibs,also im new at this and would like to know which jets to use with which pipes living and riding in nashville tn not sure of the elevation here,also what are some other easy on the pocket mods I can do?

I agree, Toomey or FMF are both nice pipes. You can always mill your head or you can get a Noss head with domes. I don't think a timimg plate would make a huge difference but gearing changes will. If you like tight trails or hill climbs changing your rear sprocket from stock (41) to maybe 43 would give you more low end.

I don't know exactly what jets you would need. Elevation, temperature, and the pipes you decide on will be the only way to tell you what jets would be close.

Like I said its a 2001 shee completly stock except for a k

&n air filter which pipes should I buy? I mostly ride trails and do some hill clibs,also im new at this and would like to know which jets to use with which pipes living and riding in nashville tn not sure of the elevation here,also what are some other easy on the pocket mods I can do?

Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe.

Trinitys are nice if you got the $. Get rid of the air box lid if your going to pipe it. Youll probably have to bump your main up to some were between 270-300 and maybe have to move the needle for the 3rd to the fourth clip. This all depending on elevation. Pipes will definatly wake her up though :biggrin:

1.) T-5's

2.) Pod filters with an assortment of jets, 300-350 should do on the mains and 25, 27.5 and 30 pilots

3.) Increased timing

4.) Increased compression,cool head or shave your stock head

5.) Better rear tires

That right there is an outstanding start.

This is what is done to my bike, and it makes a ton of torque and mid power.

Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe with ultra quiet silencer.

Dynoport Port job.(yes dynoport does port work for the 2 into 1 pipe).

2 into 1 trinity intake with 35mm pwk and K&N pod filter (you may want to run an airbox though)

Stock reed cages with carbon tech low-mid reeds.

Flywheel lightened. (rs heavier magnet flywheel).

Cascade Heavy duty clutch kit.

+4 timing advanced.

Pro design head with 20cc domes on 92 octane pump gas (155 psi comp).

13/46 gearing.

Wiseco Pro lite pistons.

Its a real strong running bike, amazes a lot of people, and its easy to keep on the pipe at slow speeds. This would make a great idiot hole duner, woods motor, or mx bike.