alright -swinger time

375hp banshees

Troy had a nice from wild west, He liked it and held up good on his old 7 mil bike.

For the light as possible, look for a chromoly one that been chromed, or get it raw and do what you want like powder coat.

I know your trying to step up, So get a round house carrier, You wont regret it

Edited by dynodon

Troy had a nice from wild west, He liked it and held up good on his old 7 mil bike.

For the light as possible, look for a chromoly one that been chromed, or get it raw and do what you want like powder coat.

I know your trying to step up, So get a round house carrier, You wont regret it

yeah just got off the phone w/ troy ... have to get round house to go w/ my JJ&A drag axil :biggrin:

I have a cool head so I can't run up there plus thats A long haul maybe when the drag bike is done!

dont know where you heard lsr are weak .. cause you was mis informed if so..

viper""

the lonestar swingarm is a very nice piece .......if it only wouldnt break then it would be fine ....i know 3 different people who have had them and broke them ..1 guy had 3 different arms ""

I don't know ,thats why I'm asking & since I'm going drag lite I don't want junk... I don't want to find out at the 299' mark either!!!!

I don't have deep pockets either, just trying to see what opinions you guys have?

I have a metal tech aero tube on mine Dave, very nicely done...nice fab work and the chrome is nice, too.

If you're over on Planet Sand, PM low900rr. Justin makes nice arms out of chromoly for very reasonable...and he can get it chromed, PC'd....

He did the lightening work for JT (badassbanshee479's) bike...and does very nice work.

Motor YES, Chassis NO. Damien said he would never do another like that. BUt, Yes I would sell it !!! Ya want it ??

no. having fun building my own ...(w/ your insight) :biggrin:

mama wouldn't let you anyway (although i bet she could buy A top of the line kyak w/ the $) :yelrotflmao: