Selling bike whats it worth?

i am thinking of selling my bike to get something faster and i was wondering what to sell it for.

2001 banshee, stock frame, +4 swing arm chromoly tube, (honda style, powder coated black with billet bearing carrier), marvin shaw shocks all around, race cut plastic (blue), motor ported by black label racing, has a fresh bore (.040" over) new wiseco pistons and rings, new hot rods stock stroke crank and rods with tz bearing, pro design cool head with 19 cc domes. billet timing plate advanced 5 degrees. two mikuni tm 34mm carbs, billet intakes with vforce 3's, fmf fatty pipes painted black. barnett clutches and springs and some chrome stuff here and there. motor has 185 psi on both cyl. runs on VP 110 race gas with Castor 927 oil. so whats a good asking price for this bike?

post-24543-1180765250.jpg

i am thinking of selling my bike to get something faster and i was wondering what to sell it for.

2001 banshee, stock frame, +4 swing arm chromoly tube, (honda style, powder coated black with billet bearing carrier), marvin shaw shocks all around, race cut plastic (blue), motor ported by black label racing, has a fresh bore (.040" over) new wiseco pistons and rings, new hot rods stock stroke crank and rods with tz bearing, pro design cool head with 19 cc domes. billet timing plate advanced 5 degrees. two mikuni tm 34mm carbs, billet intakes with vforce 3's, fmf fatty pipes painted black. barnett clutches and springs and some chrome stuff here and there. motor has 185 psi on both cyl. runs on VP 110 race gas with Castor 927 oil. so whats a good asking price for this bike?

if you want to get the most out of it your best bet is to part it out. its a pain but the only way to get some of your money back on a modded bike.