Where to Buy the fullbore fiber glass fronts

It sounds kinda shady when 2 people on here are wating for parts they paid for and you say USPS has them...I've used USPS to ship internationally and have never had a problem with them losing anything. Technically you are still responsible for either refunding the money or getting the parts bought from you to the buyers. If you had any morales and was any kind of man who honored his word and had any kind of honor you would make the situation right by either a refund or the part bought from you. You can come up with all the unacceptable excuses in the world but the fact of the matter is is that you owe a couple people either the item they bought or a full refund. If yo did in fact ship the ites how about you post a pic of the shipping reciept so we all know that you did ship the items. USPS does give reciepts...and I always keep mine until the buyer recieves the item to cover my ass. If the buyeras really wanted to they could put a lien on you and when you applied for a loan of any kind that would show up on you r credit scire and you'd be fucked until that lein was paid for or taken care of...You have a choice to make and I hope you make the situation right.

um no buddie usps dont have tracking #'s they have confirmation #'s and they dont do a bit of good and yeah i have had problems from usps before on reciving a part,i shipped out 12 packages and 5 of them are lost. but oh well i dont have to explain my self to anybody and its funny that everybody on this site wants to put there 2 cents worth in everybodys elses buisness and they need to mind there own!!

Well then you should be able to call them and find out whats going on. I had the same problem not to long ago. Your getting a little defensive. Oh and for people needing to mind thier own business, Im not the one who is screwing people over. I dont give a shit what kind of shipping you got, the parts should have been there by now. Do everyone a favor and get the fuck outta Bhq if your going to be doing shit like that :thumbsup:

but oh well i dont have to explain my self to anybody and its funny that everybody on this site wants to put there 2 cents worth in everybodys elses buisness and they need to mind there own!!

Right...

So you dont feel you have to explain why NOBODY gets your packages and shit?? Thats a great attitude, even if you ACTUALLY shipped them in the first place! :confused:

Last time i checked i could track my packages from the ups website.... yay! Here

Right...

So you dont feel you have to explain why NOBODY gets your packages and shit?? Thats a great attitude, even if you ACTUALLY shipped them in the first place! :confused:

Last time i checked i could track my packages from the ups website.... yay! Here

Usps. Postal office. I did the same thing. I didnt catch that at first. But still, the parts should have been there but whatever. I hate people who do that shit

um no buddie usps dont have tracking #'s they have confirmation #'s and they dont do a bit of good and yeah i have had problems from usps before on reciving a part,i shipped out 12 packages and 5 of them are lost. but oh well i dont have to explain my self to anybody and its funny that everybody on this site wants to put there 2 cents worth in everybodys elses buisness and they need to mind there own!!

Like I said before....If you were ANY KIND OF MAN WHO STANDS BEHIND HIS WORD you'd make the situation right by either a full refund or the parts promised. If you read my last post I never attacked you or said anyhting negative about you.

Right...

uh yeah you can track through the ups web site if you ship them through ups. but mine is usps so dont think you can do anything on the ups web site for that if you can let me know!!