CHEETAH 421 POWERVALVE

I finally got everything back from trinity and got the motor put together Have it running good but just wanted to see what yall think about this ...I live in florida around sea level been getting 90+ in the day here ..IM running 168 mains CEL needle's middle clip timming on +7 19cc domes 160psi compression but my plugs look a little on the lean side but every one I talk to says I should only be running like a 155 main but last time we did that my pipes turned like a purplish color and the bike was running lean in my opinion any one have any other ideas ..

I finally got everything back from trinity and got the motor put together Have it running good but just wanted to see what yall think about this ...I live in florida around sea level been getting 90+ in the day here ..IM running 168 mains CEL needle's middle clip timming on +7 19cc domes 160psi compression but my plugs look a little on the lean side but every one I talk to says I should only be running like a 155 main but last time we did that my pipes turned like a purplish color and the bike was running lean in my opinion any one have any other ideas ..

I am currently having the same problems with my 421 cub, last ride was almost perfect but my WOT plug checks were showing lean. I have pwk39's with 170mains, CEL needle on 3rd clip, and 55 pilots. sea level, 50-70 degrees air temp. I called up cascade innovations and they said they set up their cubs with- 160 mains, EEJ or EEK needles on 4th clip, and 50 pilots. They said this needle richens up 1/4 to 3/4 allowing use of smaller mains, and they run the 50 pilots to keep off idle crisp. I haven't had a chance to try this yet. But Cascade has never steered me wrong. Also, I am not sure what jetting differences there are between the powervalve cheeta and the cub.

I'm pretty sure others have got the cel to work with 38's and 39's. I'm still researching previous posts.