350shee

dave95.1

Still no word from him. No returns to pm's or cell phone messages.

I have sent money to him in March and still no parts for me neither. I see he reads my pm's but does not reply to them. About 3 weeks ago he told me he had problems using the shop that he uses to build the parts. I ordered a swingarm and a arms. He also told me the swingarm was finished so I told him to send it and I haven't heard anything since then.

Man that sucks guys...and to think your expecting suspention parts in the mail and are all stoked about it, then you cross the path of one stupid futher mucker :evil:

Hope you guys used paypal to get your $$$ back

• 2 months later...

Nope. Little fucker spent the money before he got the parts. Now he's jobless, homeless and has no way to get the money or the parts. This is my first internet deal gone wrong. I have had no luck with the post office or the police dept. where he lives. I guess someday I'll just have to make a trip to the great North West.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. Little fucker spent the money before he got the parts. Now he's jobless, homeless and has no way to get the money or the parts. This is my first internet deal gone wrong. I have had no luck with the post office or the police dept. where he lives. I guess someday I'll just have to make a trip to the great North West.

Wow that really sucks. I guess I doged a bullit

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks as though I am not the only one that got screwed over by this jackass. I paid $200 for a bare lockup cover with no lockup at the beginning of may. I think I sent the money order on the 3rd or 4th. I then went to Portland to an ATV expo where he was going to be. I actually met him there, introduced myself, and had a quick little chat. I heard from him a few times within the month, with him stating he would get my cover to me. Then he quit messaging me, and visiting planet sand. It really pisses me off, because there were a lot of people on there backing him up. Oh well, this is my first internet screwjob as well