From stock carbs to PWK 28's

I was using 450 mains on the original Mikuni 26 carbs. I did some new mods including porting and also added new PWK 28's carbs.

What size on mains should I start with? Is there a diference on main jet size from band to brand? or should I start playing with 450-480 on the PWK?

Thank you guys.

Edited by fun_on_the_sand

the pwk's are keihins. they use a completely different set of mains and pilots than the mikunis. I dont know what main to recommend since i havent installed my pwk 28s on my shee but my blaster is at 55 pilost, 162 mains with a pwk 28.

get an assortment of mains and pilots so you can just play around. denniskirk.com is the cheapest for the high quality mains and pilots. or vitosperformance.com is good priced too.

Thank you guys

Right now I have 168 and feels little lean, I'll get some mains all the way to 180 or 190 and just play around with those.

I appreciate your help, BANSHEE HQ ROCKS ! ! !

I would emagine that is is rich. No body runs a 190 with dual keihins. The only people that run that big are the Keihin 2 in to 1 guys.