another maine pit ride 5/27

going riding in the sand pits looking for some banshees to come with me. so far its a bunch of 2 stroke 3 wheelers from 3wheeler world. hopefully there are some banshee riders out there to join me. let me know who is in. we meet at 8:00 am sharp sunday morning on the 27th. exit 13 off of rt 16. The hill climbs are for all skill levels no mud all sand most important no one bothers us there ever.

this video is from sunday. this is a pit that we ride in.....

hey man, im in the milo area, by dover and 45 minutes from bangor...were going to be having a ride this summer...like 4 blasters, a 250r, couple shees, 400s...off a couple differant forums...see if we could meet up..probably southern area, i didnt want to go much more then 2 hours away,...like brunswick area.

did he know what he was doing, i was watching, and i was like..what is he doing lol...messed up bad..

i just had a 4 mil stroker, drag port and polish put in my blaster, should be pushing about 40 hp, and 70 mph.

Edited by blaster205

ya if you guess are going down southern maine let me know i ride with 6 other guys every sunday. 2 weeks ago we had the whole gang together 17 machines. i am the only banshee in the group. there's a kfx, raptor 700, yfz, raptors, z400's, tri z, 350x everyone that rides at this pit has a blast. i know if you make the drive it would be worth it. there is a guy from 3 wheeler world coming up from R.I. to ride thats why were camping out the night before.

pm me with any info on riding, always looking for good places to ride. the most we have driven in the last year was up to casco me. the trails were great there.

alright, we can proabably get 30-40 members from differant forums then, from just in my town we have at least 4 riders, and about 3 other on project blaster, and maine atv forums theres another 10 that might show up...we will see what happens.

change of plans we are going to be riding in casco ME still meeting at the exit in rochester i will not be at the exit because me and a few others are camping out up there. there will still be some people at the place in rochester so let me know if anyone wants in.

last weekend a game warden was there with a truck and a 4 wheeler and that was the 1st time in 4 years of us riding. it was all because a dirt bike rider from mass descided to cut across field were they grow and sell grass what an asshole it ruined it for the people who ride there every weekend. so Casco is a great place and miles of fasst trails with little mud.

blaster guy is that a better ride for you?

haha, thats why they call us massholes. j/k, that sucks, always gotta be ruined by some prick. i would come up and join you, but 1, my shee is in pieces right now and i need a new set of cases. and 2, thats a far ride unless i was coming up for the whole weekend.

well we rode at mount sunapee near VT riding was great the banshee did very well, i did break a clutch lever when i climbed a tree but thats all that broke. and the 350x had an entire tool set and parts store in his backpack so i was up and running right away. having a hard time keeping up with the v force in the woods, i put the elka long travel on the day before the ride and i needed make adjustments through out the day but i will have to do that this week to get it to were i like. still had the backend flying around i was told, but the ride is so much better.

we rode 80 miles according to the gps and i am a bit soar today i am glad is a holiday. bikes that showed up were 2 z400, outlaw, vforce, yfz, raptor, tri z, 350x, and a shee. the 3 wheelers did well made it through the day without issues, we arrived at mount sunapee at 9-930 i believe and left around 10pm if i remember right. i will have a update with our next ride. i will post some pics and video as well on this thread as soon as i can