QUAD FEST 2007!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 3 days of pure fun,lol. heres a link :quadfest 2007

i'll hopefully be there again this year . this year though i hope it does'nt rain like it did last year.

joe i'm looking forward to seeing ya there this year and i guess i'll bring a trail bike in case i have to hit the trails in order to find ya, :biggrin: i'll also try to have mine tuned in case i have to run against that little ass kicking "zuki" of yours. :biggrin:

LOL! Steve! We gotta hook up definitely! Havent seen you in a bit !

yeh we gotta hook up joe,lol. just give me a head start if i line up beside ya, :yelrotflmao: i've had a lot of other things goin on lately.hopefully i'll get everything back to normal soon.

good luck, joe, pops and bkabina. i heard through the grapevine pops sweeps the jazzy power chair and rascal scooter classes every year. go pops. geritol rules!

:yelrotflmao: thanks john, just got finished changing the rascal from 12 volts to 24 volts.i'm ready :yelrotflmao:

John it would be great if you would be able to load up the family and make the journey to quadfest this year even if it was only for 1 day. just to hang out and shoot the breeze.

also looking forward to meeting up with you there too denny.

Edited by blueshee03

also looking forward to meeting up with you there too denny.

yeah ill be sure to get ahold of you guys as the time gets closer ,im stoked about it ....we will definitly have to meet up and have a few brewski's , im hoping it doesnt rain ,i hear the strip is short ,might have to play with my gearing so no slowass four pokes take me out of the hole , that would be embarrasing :happy: