coolant over flow

i put a decked head and advanced my timming and now it spit coolant from the over flow.but whats wierd is it doesnt fill the over flow bottle up .i ride on a track and it does it drag racing and it doesnt.my over flow bottle level never changes. but my radiator is low after a ride .the bike doesnt seem like it getting hot.almost acts like a leaking head gasket but its brand new..the head is deacked.030 +4 timming .280 dyno jet mains and needles clip 4th from top with washer stock piolits 2 and 1/4 turns out at 1000 feet elevation

doesnt othe overflow tube run back to your coolant bottle? how do you know its comin out the overflow? im kinda confused here. so youre losing coolant, but its not going into the bottle and its comin out the overflow? sounds like 2 different situations to me. you can suck coolant into the motor and it will burn it, sometimes not even affecting performance. the other way is that your coolant system is pressurized and pushed coolant out the overflow.. but you say the bottle isnt filling up. can you clarify a little better exactly what your bikes doing?

doesnt othe overflow tube run back to your coolant bottle? how do you know its comin out the overflow? im kinda confused here. so youre losing coolant, but its not going into the bottle and its comin out the overflow? sounds like 2 different situations to me. you can suck coolant into the motor and it will burn it, sometimes not even affecting performance. the other way is that your coolant system is pressurized and pushed coolant out the overflow.. but you say the bottle isnt filling up. can you clarify a little better exactly what your bikes doing?

ok the coolant is coming from the overflow tube were it runs up under the handle bars in front of the tank coming from the bottle there is one going to it from the radiator and one coming from it .but like you said it seems to be buiding up preasure .i took the radiator out and had it checked no leaks.what i cant figure out is why its coming from the over flow tube and the over flow bottle is only half full but when i check the radiator its a couple inches low.im confused too seems it would fill the bottle before it runs out the over flow tube .it only does this when i stop or right after i shut it off .i got the head from a guy on this site and was told it was i good working order from a running bike i checked to make sure it was flat it seemed ok to mee but i never checked it with a feeler guage to see if it was warped .it acts like thats whats wrong.loosing coolant and preasurizing the system .so when i shut it off or stop it pushes the preasure out the over flow