"oh $h!+"

shee rips

one day i was wheeling up a winding road on my dirtbike in 4th and as i crested a hill during a right hander the front end started to drop on me so i layed on it and the bike topped out before i could grab the next gear and it slammed the front tire down. i was leaned over pretty far at this point and the front tire had stopped turning so the front end washed out and BAM :huh: im sliding down the pavement. big trail of sparks from the bike and i was trying to get on my knees and slide on the knee pads.

i slid for about 100 feet on the pavement and then another 50 feet or so on some guys lawn :biggrin:

I kept trying to stand up as i was sliding because i had never crashed going that fast and it was kind of strange.

i got out of that one lucky, lucky first off that there wasnt a car coming head on, lucky second that I had my knee pads because there are melted patches on them now. my riding pants as well as the plastic buckles on my boots melted a bit too. :blink:

i got up, checked myself over quickly and fired up the bike and rode down the road a bit to check myself out rather than somebodys front lawn.I had some good road rash covering half my forearm and on my hand.

the bike got away with hardly a scratch other than grinding half an inch off my right handlebar and a bit off the peg. :thumbsup:

I still laugh about the two strips ripped out of that nice lawn :whistling:

oh and guys dont call bs just because i dont have pictures of it. Im not the type to make up stories like that. at least not when im sober :beer:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...