VITOS!

boy let me tell u i just got off the phone with them that guy was a major asshole!!!!! he was such a dick i wanted to beat his eyes shut threw the phone!!!! lol

he told me this please please help me with this

i am doing my motor noss head 19cc domes with race gas,rb racing ported cylinders,timing degree plate,hd clutch kit,t6's (would like to get t5's

i am wanting to do a 2 into 1 carb setup he told me i would lose hp over 5k rpms??? i realy wanted to do that setup he told me i would be better off with stock carbs????

he said k&n's straight off the carb would not make any difference over a k&n in the air box?????

any help i am at sea leval down here in florida

That's not true...run the 2 into 1 carb, and he's an idiot for telling you pod filters give the same performance as a filter in the box. There's a reason you have to rejet when you switch to pod filters.

I didn't have much luck with my 2 into 1 setup, but there are several others that have it and love it. You'll notice a gain from bottom to top w/ the 2 into 1 setup, but would notice more gain by having two bigger carbs over one....

most people like the 2 n 1 carb setup cause its ezer to tune... if your drag racing stick with 2 carbs... trails or much bottom to mid riding you will be ok with the 2n1 ...

and yes that guy is a fukin retard. i rate him bout as high as alba. i wouldnt piss on either of them if they caught on fire

Edited by Bansh-eman

well i am looking for overall performance

should i do a tors kit and pod filters on stock carbs or do a 2 into 1 kit???

i will be doing some dragging but alot of trail riding i wont be dragging any drag setup banshee's mostley just average shee's

Just stick with your stock carbs, get some pods and better pipes and your set for your riding style :beer:

Tell you the truth I dont know what to believe.Because I was told by someone that was going to sell me pod filters that they dont work well with small carbs.What type of riding you do.If no mud and water then I say you get them.But If you plan on getting bigger carbs then dont waste your money until you buy carbs then run pods

I had the Toomey 2 into 1 filter system on my bike when I got it and I thought it rode fine. One day I took off the filter and rode it and was shocked on how much more power it had. So I went with the K&N pods and it runs great. The one bad thing is you have to watch out for water.

Well I can't say I think very highly of the guy I talked to from Vito's either, however their parts are okay, but the advise they give I later learned was a bunch of crap, In my opinion any questions you have post on here and someone will answer it for you, and it'll be right, and also talk to Jeff at F.A.S.T. the guy knows what he is talking about and can get you any parts you need,and you can call him anytime and he will help you with any problems you may have.

I'd go for the single carb setup. If you don't do all out drag racing, you'll probably like it, i love mine. For woods/trail riding, the benefits are phenomenal. See if you can find someone in your area with one to take a ride on before you make a decision. If you do go that route, just get a big old K&N clamp on with an outerwear and watch the water. And yeah, i've never had good luck with anything outside of just parts from vito's, and thats going into their shop in person. I've found Tech-Care Suspension on M59 in Waterford, MI and Magic Racing on Old Van Dyke in Shelby Township, MI to be two much more knowledgeable places in the area.

Edited by Whitbread