KFX450R or an LT450R

Whitey

And also the LTR has a lower seat and overall height than the YFZ. I guess its all a feel thing :shrug:

I think you just made the best point in this entire thread. Its what feels good and is comfortable for you. Thats more important then someones elses opinion. :thumbsup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Banshee with T6's and all the little shit was faster top end than an LTR with an exhaust and cherry bomb. Again, I'm not buying a drag bike, I have my turbo Banshee for that. I think I'm going to end up getting the LTR.

And also the LTR has a lower seat and overall height than the YFZ. I guess its all a feel thing :shrug:

its not so much the seat height is were the bars sit make it feel higher than the yfz.

ok i still have my shee but i just bought a kawi and my friends all have the 450's. the suzuki handles better with it's width but factory settings on the suspension is a big concern. as far as the rest go with what options you want on your quad. money can fix any problem and win any drag race the question is what quad feels the best to you. i like the kawi because of the efi and reverse, it has great power and it will do any type of racing that i want to take it on. if i want to just drag i pull out the shee, anything else the kawi. nuff said