Hate to admit it

Youc ould have built one hell of a Banshee for trail, dunes, play, whatever you want to do for the price you probably paid for that thing.

Come on, who goes on a 2 Stroke Yamaha board and posts up something like " I just got rid of my Banshee to buy a 4 stroke Suzuki", it doesn't make any sense.

Either way, good luck....

Youc ould have built one hell of a Banshee for trail, dunes, play, whatever you want to do for the price you probably paid for that thing.

Come on, who goes on a 2 Stroke Yamaha board and posts up something like " I just got rid of my Banshee to buy a 4 stroke Suzuki", it doesn't make any sense.

Either way, good luck....

Wholy shit, this is a old thread... Anywho I might as well give an update. I have had my LTR for a while now and I must admit I love it, it is fun as hell to ride. I ride 99% dunes and I think it does awesome in the dunes. I always had a blast on my shee but the LTR is one hell of a good quad. For those of you that think they have no powerband, you could not be more wrong, granted it does not have the arm-ripping power band like the banshee, but it does have a pretty impressive powerband, but unlike the banshee it makes power all they way through. I know i know, save yourselfs the trouble, i know banshees are "capable" of making low end power, but it will NEVER compare to the newer 4-strokes. I would not give my LTR up for anything.

And no I am not trader, I have bought another banshee and I am in the process of rebuilding. We will see how it compares to the LTR when its done, I am however making this one more of a hillshooter. So it will smoke the LTR in a straight line.

LiftdT4R... I have been a member for a long while now, Just because i bought another quad doesn't mean I am just going to leave this site, I will always have a soft spot for banshees.

lata

ONE :evil: