FS: '97 Banshee in MICH.

Located near Plainwell/Kalamazoo Michigan, I have a 1997 banshee for sale. I bought the bike about a year ago, and now need to sell it to get the cash for a truck, the bike's in very good condition, and if you're interested you can PM me or contact me on AIM via: maelstrom53. I'll list some mods/stats on the bike, and if you want pictures I can take some and post them up or email them to you.

1997 Red/Black Banshee

FMF Gold Series pipes/silences

MSR handlebars

Lonestar P-brake blockoff

22" Hole-shot knockoff rear tires, 50% tread probly, but still hookup good.

New chain, rear axle bearings, brake pads, and throttle cable

Fly clutch lever

Race cut fenders

AC nerf bars w/ wide pegs black nets

AC six pack rack

PC'd red frame, black swinger, a-arms, black motor/case, red head/case cover parts.

The bike has some problems kick starting on it's own when it's cold, and will not idle unless you barely touch the throttle. If pull started behind another quad it'll fire up the first time you try, and run perfect.. One day this problem just started to happen out of no-where, I've been told it could either be a problem with the pilot jets, or maybe a loss of compression, but I find the latter a little hard to believe, because it runs just as strong as the day I got it, and still smokes everyone I ride with. At any rate, that's the only problem with it. Once's it's been started up once it will start first kick every time.

If interested, shoot me some offers and we'll see what we can work out..

Here's some pics for those that wanted to see it. It's also missing one cap off the silencer that dropped off on the last ride somehow. The wire you see going down the outside of the tank is the old throttle cable that broke while I was in the UP, so I had to rig it up by clamping a small piece of metal over it, and then getting the thumb thottle to hold it in there.. I have a new one, and just need to put it on. Anyway, here's the pics:

shee1wd6.jpg

shee2qt2.jpg

shee3cd9.jpg

Edited by 2stroker4ever