Look what I just picked up

Very nice man....................

You can get some nice shit from a good impound yard...................

yea I usually get decent cars from there and drive em for a bit then sell them, or part em out,. but Im keepin this one :biggrin: my last good score from there was a trans am gta I picked up for $350 but I blew it up. :evil:

really good find. i want the snorkel and the roof rack for mine. thats next on my list of mods. if this works its a picture of my XJ from this past weekend. i didnt get any good action shots because i was alone.

nice ride. Im not doing much with this yet. Im ordering new tires all around and a matching spare on friday,. then after that a winch. Maybe down the road Ill jack it up a little. I kinda like the squat though,. but a better suspension travel would be good too.

Nice! I need something like that for my camping trips. Some meaty tires like Jeepman137's would beef it up. I like the splashguard add-ons to the fenders. Interior looks clean. Does it come with a tow hitch?

Id never find something cool for $500 around here. That's a badass ride! :thumbsup:

Nice! I need something like that for my camping trips. Some meaty tires like Jeepman137's would beef it up. I like the splashguard add-ons to the fenders. Interior looks clean. Does it come with a tow hitch?

Id never find something cool for $500 around here. That's a badass ride! :thumbsup:

Yea it came with a hitch but no receiver. I need to get a 6" drop offset anyways for my trailer. Has plugs for standard 4 wire and electric brake trailers.

If it needs paint work you ought to rhino line the exterior. My buddy did his blazer that way and it looked sick. Nice ride and killer buy!!

it kinda needs a paint job,. but I dont know if Im going to bother yet,. because I dont want to worry about scratchin it up in the woods. I want to paint it an unglossed "pea soup" colored green like some military vehicles have. Rhino might not be a bad idea either.

Nice ride needs new rubber and a tail light. A radio too.has 4 wheel drive, snorkel, luggage rack, lights all over nice interior. 33x12.5x15`s.What a steal. drove it off from an impound lot for $500.

That's awesome!

Many of the friends that I grew up with are into the Cherokees these days. Properly modified, those things can go anywhere pretty much anything else can. :thumbsup:

Sweet deal I can't believe you picked it up for only $500 bucks. :ninja:

I swear I have the receipt! Actually,. I only paid 400 something because they paid 60 some odd dollars to have the title in my name and mailed to me and whatever. So I didnt have to go and pay for it myself and all that crap. :happy: