FS: CLEAN 2003 Banshee

Well guys, legal issues are forcing me to sell my banshee, i could keep it but i caould land 10 yrs in the can if i chance it so shes gotta go. It is a 2003 with DMC 916's, Alba red tribal graphics and seat cover, dynojet stage 3, k&n filter, almost brand new holeshot XCR'03 front and rear, Durablue axle +4, durablue front wheel spacers, moose nerfs, tag bars, DG grab bar and bumper. i think thats pretty much it, the extras include a rear set of RAZR 2 tires with about 85-90% tread, and a set of FMF Gnarley's and Q silencers (spark arrestor) i think, a never used dynojet stage 2 kit, and an extra durablue axle. I just bought it at the end of january, and i added all the stuff thats on it now except the bars and bumper. $4200 Or best reasonable offer, dont be afraid to shoot an offer. Just please dont waste my time and insult me with a low ball nosense offer. thank you.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Edited by KingSpade

ok guys, i have decided to take it down in price to $3900 and i will deliver it to ANYWHERE in the US 48, FOR FREE!!! so all you guys out on the coasts need not worry about distance. all i expect is that you are definately buying it and for the price aggreed on the phone or through email i would hate to drive 1-2,000 miles and come back empty handed, lol.

Edited by KingSpade

people are probably worried about "legal issues are forcing me to sell my banshee, i could keep it but i caould land 10 yrs in the can if i chance it so shes gotta go."

ok i could define what that means if it can help the sale. everything with the quad is legal, i have all the paperwork that a quad would come with as far as a bill of sale and the iowa registration, the quad is 100% legit, i just need the money for a lawyer, and those types of "legal fees" i didnt put any of that in there because i didnt fell it was necessary to explain whats going on in my life. so if that part of the ad was cofusing and iffy to any of you now you know that everything with the banshee is legal and legit.

Craigslist or Ebay

Put it at 3000 500 shipping and a buy it now with the 3900 tag and free shipping

Clean it up real nice, Go over it and list every single mod.

PS Dont list anything about you legal issues or you will get lowballed. People make mistakes some more than others but there is no reason to make it public just learn from your mistakes.