Help with setting up 300 ft dirt drag

J-Madd

I've been asked to help set up a 300 ft dirt drag. I need some help with classes and rules. I'm sure we won't have much of a turn out the first time or so, and the owner probably won't invest in lights or anything just yet. We will probably just have some one flagging and someone judging the winner. We're not gonna have nitrous or alcohol burning Banshees or anything like that. I picture more stock utility ATVs showing up as much as anyone one else...and some mildly modded YFZs, 450Rs, Banshees, and Raptors.

I've been asked to help set up a 300 ft dirt drag. I need some help with classes and rules. I'm sure we won't have much of a turn out the first time or so, and the owner probably won't invest in lights or anything just yet. We will probably just have some one flagging and someone judging the winner. We're not gonna have nitrous or alcohol burning Banshees or anything like that. I picture more stock utility ATVs showing up as much as anyone one else...and some mildly modded YFZs, 450Rs, Banshees, and Raptors.

I'm sure these guys wouldn't mind you copying theres, there is alot more than stock ,but you can cut & paste away :thumbsup:

track in Ga.

just click on the rules you want to look at

Look around, I know of a couple of stes of lights out there that are used, But work perfectly fine. You can get a used tree for around 3k, Might not have all the bells and whistles, but will give winner and 60`. One of the biggest issues your gonna have is grooming the track through out the day, and possibly watering the track. Think things through, take your time/ dont rush it.

If you have specific questions we could probably help more