DMs cylinder, where I can get them online?

!TWISTER!

DMs made by Mrs. Pollet(CP Industrie)

I did searched, found nothing except crap. If somebody here, sell them, let me know.

P.S: If you don't know, don't post, thanks.

First off contact the sight sponsor. Fast Racing. If he can't help you then possibly K&T Performance or A&S Racing. Most builders have them or can get them quickly.

to fit stock cases the whole mating surface has to be reworked and resurfaced to fit the cylinders.. the front and rear of the transfers will be open on both the inner and outer transfers..

as well as having to be bored to fit and the center stud adaptor on the intake side didnt fit all the way into the cylinders..

i hope you have your machinist on standby..lol

and because they have to cut up the cases your probably better off spending some money on some billet cases so you wouldnt have to go through as much machining and taking the reliability out of the stockers.

i agree 100%. the billet cases are the best way to go when it comes to these engines. i had a 16mil with stock caes and a 18mil with billet. the billet was alot better way to go.

billet cases dont come set up for these cylinders either.. they have the center stud hole already tapped but you will have to bore the cases for the sleeves to fit and depending on what crank your putting into what set of cases you may have to do some trench work as well..

for the 4mm or 10mm strokes the resurfacing to make the dm's fit dont take as much material away as making the 18's fit.. because of the crank size..