33mm 2 into 1

I am sorry but what are stuffers :shrug:

You get them from Cascade Innovations. The allow your V Force 3's to have a big opean Square instead of the Small round hole. I would emagine that not running the stuffers with a 2:1 would be a huge performance killer.

http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/cascade...TORE_DEPT_ID=83

V-FORCE%20STUFFERS-corner.jpg

That carb was such a bitch to jet for some reason.

I would rather jet my Keihins. That Big plug on the bottom of the bowl. You just take it out and then swap mains. No need to pull the bowl clear off and mess with those stupid philips head screws.

I ran the 33 pwk 2into1 on my old shee which had FMF pipes, mild trail port and K&N with no lid. After losing my damn mind over that carb so many times I finally ended up with a 185 Main, 45 pilot and needle on 3rd clip (forget what needle is was though) And this was right around winter time with the temps in the 30's. That carb was such a bitch to jet for some reason. Also make sure it is straight up and down in the boot or it will cause one side to get more fuel then the other.

after all that did your bike run good? Cascade said the 33mm set is a little bit touchy

once it was jetted properly is actually scared me a little bit at first because it ran like such shit before. It was just a real touchy set-up when it came to jetting. It wasnt a huge deal changing out the mains or switching the needle around but it was time consuming because the little thing seemed to either make the set-up work or fall on its face.

I rode mine 2 weekends ago for the first time this season. The midrange came on real hard cause I have a 2 into 1 pipe also. I had advanced the timing 4 degrees also. It was refreshing to be able to relearn the power again.