Street Legal Banshee on Ebay!

Yeah, that was a typo.... Ebay won't let me change it, so now I just look like an ass. There is a significant "pimp fee" tagged on, but not $150,000 worth. Like I said, I'm pricing it along the lines of a custom cruizer.

The tank on the back is a 5-gallon auxillary. Until gas stations start selling premix, it makes it a little more convenient for longer trips. I do take it up I-25 to Denver now and then, so it's nice to not have to refuel until I get back home.

Finally got the BIN price changed. I still left it rediculously high though. Like I said in the ad, a big part of that is just to make sure some 18 year old who doesn't know how to ride won't kill himself on it. That, and I'm hoping one of the Denver Broncos are dumb enough to buy it.

But if not I'll just have to ride the crap out of it myself. I've still got that 670 Rotax motor in the garage for it that needs to be finished... That could make things interesting.

I really just listed it out of curiousity more than anything. I fully expect it to not sell, but I'll be pretty freakin stoked if it does.

RIPPEN, I'd love to show it off. How far from Denver are you? You're welcome to take her for a spin sometime.

-Tim

Finally got the BIN price changed. I still left it rediculously high though. Like I said in the ad, a big part of that is just to make sure some 18 year old who doesn't know how to ride won't kill himself on it. That, and I'm hoping one of the Denver Broncos are dumb enough to buy it.

But if not I'll just have to ride the crap out of it myself. I've still got that 670 Rotax motor in the garage for it that needs to be finished... That could make things interesting.

I really just listed it out of curiousity more than anything. I fully expect it to not sell, but I'll be pretty freakin stoked if it does.

RIPPEN, I'd love to show it off. How far from Denver are you? You're welcome to take her for a spin sometime.

-Tim

Iam up in lovelend.. Where abouts are you?

RIPPEN