C&R 300' sand drag rules & dates (fl.)

375hp banshees

Today was a great day to race!!! the track wasnt there, So NO 3`s this month, Boy was it choppy going down the track WOW !

Ocala racing team----- A.K.A ass crack racing dominated the outlaw class again this month. The "little" 4 mil was running again, and busy putting the big boys on the trailers again.

Thanks to everyone who made it out today, It was good to see everyone again!!!!!!! Dave (375 banshee) hang in there brotha, it takes time. You are getting there forsure, getting the gearing, tires and everything doesnt just happen overnight!!!!! But I definately seen improvements today!!!!! Your day will come, and it will be good !!!!!

I think the fastest pass my bike went today was a 4.07,4.11 @ 84, and 88.5 mph, But like I said the track just wasnt there, and it was like riding a tidal wave down the track. we will get the track in shape and turn out the numbers soon .

I would like opinions of who raced today on how things went such as the test and tune before hand, and the classes. Thanks Dyno

Today was a great day to race!!! the track wasnt there, So NO 3`s this month, Boy was it choppy going down the track WOW !

Ocala racing team----- A.K.A ass crack racing dominated the outlaw class again this month. The "little" 4 mil was running again, and busy putting the big boys on the trailers again.

Thanks to everyone who made it out today, It was good to see everyone again!!!!!!! Dave (375 banshee) hang in there brotha, it takes time. You are getting there forsure, getting the gearing, tires and everything doesnt just happen overnight!!!!! But I definately seen improvements today!!!!! Your day will come, and it will be good !!!!!

I think the fastest pass my bike went today was a 4.07,4.11 @ 84, and 88.5 mph, But like I said the track just wasnt there, and it was like riding a tidal wave down the track. we will get the track in shape and turn out the numbers soon .

I would like opinions of who raced today on how things went such as the test and tune before hand, and the classes. Thanks Dyno

wish I could have made it up there. I wouldnt have gotten very far with no clutch though. If you lookj ar the top left of the picture below you can see my warn out basket on the table. :down: Maybe next time.

I think the test and tune was really really good. races went very smooth today. great racing by everyone. yeah track was choppy today, just needed more water on it, but we will get that figured out. that little 4 mill is crazy about 100 ft. out with a choppy track. actually have videos of unloading the tires at the 250 ft. mark to the traps. @$$ crack racing big daddy bike really didn't get a clean pass on it during racing. bike was just blowing the tires off in the dry dirt and go all over the track. i don't think i actually had a 300 ft, run on that bike, they were more like 310 ft. because it was side to side. did roll it off the trailer and run a 3.97 and a 3.99 so the track was really good first thing this morning, but once the sun hit it, it was gone. great job by all the track crew, kept things running smooth. i think that 6.0 index class will be growing next race. we did take the baby 4 mill and the big daddy bike to the finals in the outlaw class, so they were running.

I'm hanging...one 10th at A time

test n tune worked well, we need A speaker at the staging lanes! oh yeah, A southerly wind wouldn't hurt either :thumbsup: