BOUT TO LOOSE IT HELP!

Ok banshee is killin me here, cuts out real bad when warm just dies and wont take gas then sometimes it will kick in for a sec then back to dead, feels so much like eletrical problem but i just replaced coil, brand new moose racing stator, brand new dyna fs cdi, and new plug caps and still no fix, checked the v force reeds no cracks cleaned carbs up, jettin is fine always ran good with the currents jetting.... I just cant get to the bottom of this problem and its costin me way to much any ideas????

Ok banshee is killin me here, cuts out real bad when warm just dies and wont take gas then sometimes it will kick in for a sec then back to dead, feels so much like eletrical problem but i just replaced coil, brand new moose racing stator, brand new dyna fs cdi, and new plug caps and still no fix, checked the v force reeds no cracks cleaned carbs up, jettin is fine always ran good with the currents jetting.... I just cant get to the bottom of this problem and its costin me way to much any ideas????

Might have something to do with your TORS.. Not too sure, let some of the pro's chime in. Good Luck!!!

my buddies was acting about the same until he blew it up. The vent tube on his gass cap was plugged with sand so it would run fine then just puke out when it leaned out. Eventually it grenaded out.

Is it just when your quad is warmed up but not before?

After market carbs bro tors is looong gone

Looks you have an open circuit. If you check everything that can be wrong.

The banshee start, that a good point, it dies, but at least he start, allright.

Can you give my more information about, how it happen?

Do you have a ohmmeter? Do you know how to use it? Do you know the electric systeme ?

Edited by !TWISTER!