Looking For Vinyl Ideas

Bansh-eman

ok guys im thinking of doing the vinyl covering hat mike does but i cant think of much to go with... like he said you can pretty much put anything you want on it...

he said diamond plate, wood grain ...

i like cars guns computers paintball tattos trucks music ....

drop me some ideas so maybe it will flip the light switch on and get me something going...

cars i like are hotrod muscle cars... and fox body mustanges, trucks i like are lifted no slammed trucks thats gay... and i listen to metal mostly but like country also...

i was thinking of a war torn city from WWII with a busted ass church and shit burning... but im not sure if that would be something id wat on my bike .... im thinking maybe something more simple...but not a solid color

drop me some ideas so maybe it will flip the light switch on and get me something going...

Edited by Bansh-eman

here is my partners web site http://www.truekustom.com/ Look in his portfolio just about any of his custom art work can be done on the wrap. plus more the only thing you have to remember about the wrap is that you cant get the deep rich colors like you can with paint ( YET we are working on a hybrid paint/wrap) My cranker and yfz will be up on this site soon and hopefully my site will be done shortly.

Check this site out, we got a cover from them and the turn around was really quick. You can totally "customize" how you want the color schemes to be, you just pick a design template out and go from there. They have great service....like I said before, the cayman blue they offer is very close to the candy blue.

https://www.securebinarymachines.com/Verde_...ATV+Seat+Covers

Here's a pic of his seat w/ the cayman blue/polar white cover

51447-done002.jpg

im not much into flames and tribal... i got all my billet plain and shiney... so i dont think i want all that on my palstics... i do like skulls and shit but i think thats more of a place for a tatt and not a bike... my issue is i dont really know what i want and im not an artistic person... thats why im hoping i can get some ideas off you guys to hopfully spark something in my brain housing group

I wasn't trying to suggest you get flames on your seat, I was just showing you how the color matched up. If you look at the link I posted, you'll see it had things in there that you were mentioning above....anyways...

oh sry that was actually more for mike... his buddy did alot of flame and tribal work on bikes...

Just an idea here... if you like tattoos, cars, and skulls, you may want to look into some of Rob Zombies art. He draws some shit that is like muscle cars with a nasty looking skull/ ghost like driver. I like his stuff. Just a thought.

I cant find the pic I am looking for. Somewhere on a poster I have one of his pics, a guy in a hotrod, big bulging eyes, just a nasty looking hotrod with a driver. I will see if I can hunt that poster up for ya.

ok i think im going break down and do something i said i wouldnt do....

im thinking of going with silver and blue flames... start silver and fade them to blue.... and have ghosted skulls look like they are coming out of the plastcis...

my frame has the metallic sparkle so maybe do some of that too...

ok guys im thinking of doing the vinyl covering hat mike does but i cant think of much to go with... like he said you can pretty much put anything you want on it...

he said diamond plate, wood grain ...

i like cars guns computers paintball tattos trucks music ....

You know me, I am about as artisticly inclined as you are. The vinly wrap idea I think is awesome. My only experience with it has been with race vehicles though. I think Mike has a graphic designer he uses to come up with designs, for a fee of course. I am considering doing the same thing wou are doing with my triple. :thumbsup:

how bout the badest fucking artist ever man. H.R. Giger. Thats what Im gunna do. Or something like the terminator Some crazy ass biomechanical shit. www.hrgiger.com

this is the guy who designed species,. and alien n shit. you get metal tits ass and skulls! If you go to a borders or barnes n noble youll most likely find a book or more of his art.