Places to ride near Ocala Florida?

Not been on the HQ for a while due to school, but anyways I will be moving to Belleview FL to attend Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in August. Do any of you guys know of any good riding. Its a little far from Orlando, but I will be living with a guy from WV whos parents own a home in Belleview so free rent! If any of you guys can reccomend some good places to ride near our area we would appreciate it. Both of us own Banshees so hopefully we can catch up and ride with some HQer's. Thanks in advance for the help to come.

Crooms Park, FL Riders often have only one word to describe Crooms Park: awesome Set up for the explicit purpose of being a motorcycle park, it has 36,000 acres of land for you to go completely wild with your ride. It has sand dunes and trails and a great camping area to boot. It

I dunno,. quite awhile. Id like to make a trip back up there in a few weeks tough. Im thinkin about movin up to the Ocala area. Or St. Pete. Or Oregon. :shrug:

price doubled, woops are worse than ever, no mud tires allowed (paddles too??). Ihaven't been in a while either, would like to verify all this, but its what i've been told... boy am I lazy i'm 20 min away :biggrin:.

lol are u serious i live in belleview lol

Awesome man, I'll be down there the first of August. I would like to catch up and ride with some of you guys. I'm gonna miss the riding here in WV more than anything. My roomate and will be bringing our banshees and 450's along with our street bikes. I will defineatley keep in touch with you and catch up with you when we get there. We have no clue about what all there is to do down there, so all info would be appreciated. Hell when we get there your more than welecome to come kick it with us.

Crooms Park, FL Riders often have only one word to describe Crooms Park: awesome Set up for the explicit purpose of being a motorcycle park, it has 36,000 acres of land for you to go completely wild with your ride. It has sand dunes and trails and a great camping area to boot. It

I did a copy and paste from a google search I didnt type that. I dont give a F how many acres there are,. maybe I should have gone and measured it before posting. Ill try to be more perfect next time. sorry.

I did a copy and paste from a google search I didnt type that. I dont give a F how many acres there are,. maybe I should have gone and measured it before posting. Ill try to be more perfect next time. sorry.

chill the F out. maybe you should have checked more than one source, like an official source. i wasn't trying to be an a$$. i wish the place was 36,000 acres. the way i read it, i didn't think you typed it from memory, it looked like you got it from another source. i just wanted to clear it up, i didn't mean to start anything.

I'm glad to hear theres some places to ride down there. To hell with settling in, as soon as I roll in I'll be ready to ride. Can you guys give me any info into what kind of things there is to do around there? I'm pumped to get down there and meet some new people. Hopefully find some good street races and beer drinking.

I'm glad to hear theres some places to ride down there. To hell with settling in, as soon as I roll in I'll be ready to ride. Can you guys give me any info into what kind of things there is to do around there? I'm pumped to get down there and meet some new people. Hopefully find some good street races and beer drinking.

if by street racing you mean cars or street bikes, watch out, they cracked down in fl. big time due to deadly crashes w/ innocent people, so the first offence is really steep