advice on where to put banshee

alright, this is probably gonna be a long story but oh well.

im moving to SC with my mom, soon hopefully, i wanna fix the banshee first before i move. i have a buddy up here that all he does is work on banshees, and i can get the parts and labor done by him for probably half the price of another place. so its saving me a lot of money in the long run. now when i get down there she has a fenced in yard, you pull into the driveway and the fence is right ahead of you, but there is a gate, a regular sized gate on a chain link type fence. i need adivce on where to keep my banshee or what to do about the situation. i thought about having a fence person come out and take that gate out and install/make a bigger one that the banshee will be able to ride through, like 4.5-5 feet wide, will probably look stupid but thats not the point.

i dont really want to pay for a storage unit because my mom is already making me pay a bunch of bills which makes sense, but a storage unit fee on top of that monthly would kill me considering im thinking about college once i get down there.

the next problem is after i get past the gate where should i keep it? the shed that she has is full of crap, the banshee would probably fit through the door but there is a push mower in there, shelves and other stuff. so i was thinking of building a little mini shed, like an extension off the one she has, just big enough to fit my tool box and my banshee.

not bringing the shee down is not an option. my mom already told me last week maybe i should think about selling it and buying another one later on down there. my response was iwould you rather me bring my quad down or take up drugs?

long story i know, but let me know all your opinions, ideas, comments, questions.

thanks in advance,

Chris

I had the problem of i ran out of room. I bought one of those plastics sheds that snap together. They are fairly cheap. i got my two at a close out place for 180 each. they are 6x4.5 and fit the shee perfect. that could work for you.

i agree with firehead but if our adamit on keeping it ill see if i can help :)

id say you can do the fenc your self... go to lowe or home depot and you can get the shit....

pull off the old gate and cut the chian links... then you can get the things to wrap the fence and secure it and hang another gate on the pole...

the fence is an ez fix and wuld be much cheaper to do your self...

your storage... well until you can get the materials to build a ghetto shed id say find a place that wont fluid and cover your shit with a tarp and try to clean out the shed... im guessing your mom wouldnt mind you re arranging her shed if your cleaning it out and making room i there..

yeah i definitely dont wanna get rid of the banshee. i have too much into it, and its in too bad of shape right now to even be worth trying to sell it. i wanna keep it and keep building it little by little.

i talked to my mom and she said that i can pay half for the fence. she is gonna measure the opening tmrw and call around to get some prices. one of those snap together sheds would be perfect for what i want, i'll have to look into one of those. i have other family down there, so i could keep it somewhere else when i got down there for a little while. but i dont have a trailer down there, my dad is keeping the one up here, which is one of the biggest reasons i didnt want a storage unit, because i dont have a way to transport the quad right now, not until i get down there and look at a small trailer.

theres some trails and shit near my moms house, which is why i really wanna keep it there, so i can keep an eye on it for one, and i can gear up and roll out of the driveway and go to the trails, no messing with a trailer or any of that...

exactly... the way it is right now and the way prices are for banshees around here i would only be able to sell it for $800 or so. so selling it is not an option. what am i gonna do with $800 once im in SC? never find a banshee for anywhere near that that runs.

talked to my mom and she measured the door for the fence and its only 3 feet, so i need it about 2 feet wider and that would be perfect. i told her to run to lowes and check the prices for the supplies to do it yourself, and she hasnt gotten back to me. i guess a guy that does handy type work is putting in a water heater for her, so she said she is going to ask him how much he would charge to do it.

also told her to go to lowes and check prices on those snap together sheds or something along those lines. still waiting to hear back from her.