Triple Engine Race Classes

FireHead

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize his turbo was less displacement than mine. Dammit, I may havbe to see if there is anyway I can pull some more revs out of hte engine without remachining much. :geek:

A&S have something like 3 triple out there

24mil dm just ran 3,27 with a quick shoot of spray =)

I'm thinking more seriously about building one triple, damn i would love....

I would be a hard road but, damn this would be more motivating than anything else.

I've heard something new something called a ''scimitar'' a sno-mo cylinder, great number, can't wait to see theirs time.

Edited by !TWISTER!

I am on a bit of a learning curve but I have developed far more complex engines than this before. I am pretty sure I can handle it. :wink:

l

lmfao .....you think to much it sounds like ........and i call bullshit on cutting weight under a stock cyl motor sorry

l

lmfao .....you think to much it sounds like ........and i call bullshit on cutting weight under a stock cyl motor sorry

You can call bullshit if you like. My cases weigh less than OEM Banshee cases. I am not going to claim my entire engine will weigh less at this point because my CAD assembly model has some fudged density numbers in some of the components. I am guessing my over all engine will weigh a bit more than an OEM Banshee engine due to the extra crankshaft material and extra cylinder sleeve. :geek: