i think im screwed

thack

bought yfz shocks for my shee from yfz central .sent the guy a money order and three weeks now nothing .it started with i promise they will go out tomorow then it went to next week now he wont return my pms.i gave him till next wensday and im leaveng bad seller response.lookes like im out 175 bucks.becarefull who you deal with on that site.

bought yfz shocks for my shee from yfz central .sent the guy a money order and three weeks now nothing .it started with i promise they will go out tomorow then it went to next week now he wont return my pms.i gave him till next wensday and im leaveng bad seller response.lookes like im out 175 bucks.becarefull who you deal with on that site.

You can always post a thread here or on YFZ Central to see if anyone knows the guys you bought the shocks from and can help you get in contact with him. You should be able to see if the money order has been cashed via the place you bought the money order from. If it hasn't you should be able to cancel it and get your money back.

Not to defend anyone, but crap happens to folks sometimes where they can't get on the internet or contact you to let you know what the deal is. That is usually the exception rather than the rule, but it's worth saying. Good luck getting that sorted out.

every time i send a money order to some one i always think about how easy it would be to get screwed , i usually only send money orders to people on this site that i see have alot of posts and seem to be square guys but you still never know .

i hope you get your shocks but after 3 weeks and nothing , and he doesnt return PMs , it doesnt look good i think you got screwed.

i would call the cops where he lives and report it , thats stealing and mail fruad .

You can always post a thread here or on YFZ Central to see if anyone knows the guys you bought the shocks from and can help you get in contact with him. You should be able to see if the money order has been cashed via the place you bought the money order from. If it hasn't you should be able to cancel it and get your money back.

Not to defend anyone, but crap happens to folks sometimes where they can't get on the internet or contact you to let you know what the deal is. That is usually the exception rather than the rule, but it's worth saying. Good luck getting that sorted out.

thats just it you can view his profile and see if hes been on the sight and he has been every day atleast once so hes getting my messages.

You sent him the money order, where does he live? Maybe someone can pay him a visit for you............... :evil:

Like I said before, start a thread stating your problems with the member. At the very minimum it ought to inspire others not to do business with the guy. Hopefully, someone else on the sight will know the guy and be able to encourage him to get things straightened out with you. :thumbsup:

Like I said before, start a thread stating your problems with the member. At the very minimum it ought to inspire others not to do business with the guy. Hopefully, someone else on the sight will know the guy and be able to encourage him to get things straightened out with you. :thumbsup:

well i traced the money order today turns out his bank only cashed it for 75 bucks i made it out for 175 bucks .my guess hes waiting till it clears.but he could have atleast told me what was up i had to call moneygram to find this out .they are sending me what i need to send him to take to the bank to clear this up .im just waiting to here from him .