How to get new clutch cushions in?

ssincity

put the basket on something firm and put the cushion by the hole, slowly tap it with like a handle of a hammer or something when it gets started then put more force into it. you have to drive them in. they wont go in easy. stuff might get cut off an edge its ok.

i just kinda sit the cushion in the hole and tapped it till it somewhat started then tapped lot harder to get them in there.

fun fun.

I dont know anyone who puts those back in, I haven't in the last 14 years of owning a banshee. Leave em out, just make sure the steel plates are facing the right way, thats one not a whole lot of people know about.

Okay now you have me thinking. I am putting in the tusk kit. The plates have a rounded side and a flate side?

ok are you talking the little round clutch cushions that go in the basket or the orings that go under the steels and fibers in a clutch.

you said clutch cushions, and they way your talking it seems like the orings???

ok are you talking the little round clutch cushions that go in the basket or the orings that go under the steels and fibers in a clutch.

you said clutch cushions, and they way your talking it seems like the orings???

THe cushions that go in the back of the basket and gear on my HINSON basket. The ones that were (i just got them all in) harder then fk(( to get in.. I got the new red ones from Jeff.

THe cushions that go in the back of the basket and gear on my HINSON basket. The ones that were (i just got them all in) harder then fk(( to get in.. I got the new red ones from Jeff.

Wes is GAY in the happy sense, and the sexual orientation sense as well. Why not call the person you bought them from? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help out a customer.

Ssincity, put in the first 4, now the fun begins. Take the next one and put a corner of it in and then shoe horn it in with a small pocket screwdriver. Once you get it started in you can use a small ball pein hammer and lightly tap it in the rest of the way. Now do the rest the same, dont forget your spring/wave washer in the middle (faces up toward the outside) and locktight the screws. Please call if you need help~!