JUst a question?

Sarg.

HEy guys, SO I just got my first banshee...FINALLY...hahaha, and its kinda beater....its running right now, but not driveing yet......

any ways, I started her up for the first time today in my garage since its been home, and There is dark liquid oil comming out of my silencers....alot....it spit oil all over my dads toolbox...like covered it, and its enough to drip off the silencers and pudle on the floor.....I knew it would smoke dark, but liquid oil???somone know whas up, or am I just a noob.....?

Thanks

A little around the tips of the silencers is normal, but it sounds like you've got a bunch of oil built up in your pipes/silencers. I'd pull them of and let them drain, check your packing in your silencers too since it probably soaked them. I don't know if you run or have ran race gas, but it seems like you get a little more sludge with it too. I would bet it's old gas and oil, though.

Sounds to me, the guy before you left it outside in the rain...I've seen it before where the rain fill the silencers up w/ water over time....mixing w/ the unburnt oil inside. Once you start it..........walla, there is goes....try running it a little. Should clear up. If not and your fouling plugs left and right, then maybe he pulled some mods off and left the jetting really rich...

Should probably take the carbs apart, clean them all up, and check what your jetting is. And what are you mixing your fuel at as well?

I bet that rain thing is close....and Im guna do the plug chop as soon as it drives....and yes, I bet its is old gas, haha cause its been sitting....Im guna run my gas 32:1 91 octane......

thanks guys....

I bet that rain thing is close....and Im guna do the plug chop as soon as it drives....and yes, I bet its is old gas, haha cause its been sitting....Im guna run my gas 32:1 91 octane......

thanks guys....

*Edit*

I've been told to run 40:1...hahah, I haven't put gas in yet, so Im lucky i guess....

*Edit*

I've been told to run 40:1...hahah, I haven't put gas in yet, so Im lucky i guess....

Mix ratio depends on your brand of oil and jetting.