Next race day @ C&R motorsports

dynodon

more test and tune would be great. actually if an entire day cound be devoted to test and tune i bet you could get just as many people to turn up. like they do for asphalt auto racing. id love a whole day to mess with my machine and hot lap it back into line for another run.

other than that i think it went fairly smooth for how new the track is. i know there was some problems but all new tracks have problems. im sure in 6 months things will be running very streamlined.

i think the best part was that i didnt meet any assholes. everyone seemed really cool.

Thats funny, ( no assholes), well sometimes you get LUCKY right !!!LOL

But anyway, we talked about having a T&T on fridays. I think we had talked about 15.00 for the day. But that would mean most would have to camp, or return on saturday. It just might still be a good idea, The only problem I see is that MOST of the staff, like myself are hours away from the track, and or have kids to tend to.

But we will discuss it more, and possibly get something like that going !!!

if c&r needs help for a friday test and tune you guys can count me in. im like 25 miles from c&r so it isnt nothing for me to come down friday saturday and even sunday to help out.

the other thing is for a test and tune the rules can be greatly relaxed to make things more streamlined, no classes, no eliminations, just heads up whoever lines up next to each other runs.

I agree with that, NO class format on T&T, But we would still have to take enough time to get bike numbers inside the tower, or peaple wont be able to get there time slips !!

Now if you were willing to help with the T&T, I am sure Jeff can do something there about your gate fee !!

I will get with him today, and have him post here for ya !!!! Thanks for the offer by the way ! :thumbsup:

Your right Jason, a certain location for the numbers would be GREAT, BUT, for peaple like me who have extensive paint wont just stick some tape anywhere !!! You know what I mean ???

Now I do have a staging/ number plate being painted/ airbrushed to match my bike, but there are others who dont !!!!

you could make a rule that each bike has to have a motorcross style number plate )atleast as big as a liscence plate) secured to the back of the bike behind the seat. those plates are pretty cheap. c&r could even buy a few dozen of them and sell them at the drags for people who forgot theirs or didnt know about it.

to make temporary numbers, electrical tape works geat on those plates.

this would be an easy and cheap way to insure everyone has easy to see numbers and they would all be in the same spot.

that would work out for stock framed bikes, but the drag frames do not have the capabilites to hang the normal number plates. most drag frames should have the staging disk with their # on it. that should be a requirement.

Listen to you !!! A Damn Jockey !!! A staging disc w/ numbers on it mandatory?? Like we dont already have enough Coin in these bikes, Your killing me Smokie !!! LOL

I am just messin with ya ! I agree it should be, but would be hard to enforce !! Troys bike doesnt have mounting brackets in the front for that kind of staging disc