FINALLY SNOWED!

Have fun fellas... You are happy because you got snow, and we are happy here in Wyoming that what we had is gone! Snow is great for a while, but after 88 days of snow cover, it sucks! :thumbsup:

Damn while you complaign about the how to much snow here in miami we cry because no snow and its like 70-80 degrees outside during winter :yelrotflmao: .Shit im not riding this weekend because its like 60 outside and I need to wear lik 5 jackets to stay warm :banghead:

ROFL... Its like 20 here and im running around in a hoody... Its crazy how your body gets use to temps and cant change. summer will roll around and I will be about to die of heat in the 70's.

:yelrotflmao: Yea it's -20 right now around here, and the last little while we've gotten a bit of snow, we got over 1 foot the one day/night but that's about it. Now it's just like 15 cm from last night. I'v been out snowmobiling about 3 times this year :sad:

ROFL... Its like 20 here and im running around in a hoody... Its crazy how your body gets use to temps and cant change. summer will roll around and I will be about to die of heat in the 70's.

I hear that.. Yesterday it was about 40 and I was running around in a T-shirt like damn, its nice out. :yelrotflmao: After single digit or below zero weather 35-40 feels like some sorta heat wave.. Suposed to be 50 out today so it should be REAL nice. May lay out and try to catch a tan J/K :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN