Does my Banshee Sound Rite

xLastShotx

Hey, I finally got my Banshee running! :woot: The new CDI did the trick. The only thing is that I am not sure if it sounds rite. I now have my Banshee running at a +4 timing, so I am not sure how its supposed to sound. I have stock pipes with chopped tips, UNI air filters, and no air box. I recorded a video of it for you guys to listen to and see if it sounds alright. It definitely is much different with the +4 timing. I feel like it has nothing off the start even when revved up, it just bogs out, but once I get it going it really hauls through 2nd and 3rd (I have yet to go past 3rd due to the fact that the Banshee gets across my 5 acres of land before I can get to 4th), sadly it bogs down when taking off in second as well which will make it difficult to drag :sad: . The clutch which is very hard to pull actually wasn't much of a problem when I was riding it, but I am still going to invest in the Moose easy pull system. Well check out the video and tell me if it sounds alright.

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf-jP-QWSXo (it may not work for a bit because I just uploaded it)

Edited by xLastShotx

yeah I put in whatever came with the moose tors removal kit... I just looked at what was in it about 3 minutes ago. It has a 200 Main... Which is to much for stock pipes, I just went down to Albaa to get a few things and I bought some 290 Mains to replace them, sadly I meant to get 190 Mains..