people hating

bLaCk-BaNsheE

yea .. some people dont understand the quailty of how you show them the person you are , obviously if you have somthing to say your not all too happy about your self... so start worrying about your own problems , and if someone has somehting postive to post, post it.

thnak you ... i cant stand forums like that, compleat nerds who stick to the comp keyboard and have no girls and no life and dont no what to do but say somthing about some one else....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I thought the samething about you!!!!!

Jared contributes more to this site in 2hours than you have since you have been a member.. No one wants to see your silly ass videos of you riding around your block or "HOOD" as you would call it.. Also no one wants to hear about your fag fetish since thats all you have to talk about.. take that shit down the road to bluetraxx. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeaaa ..... fucking loser

SUPER KOOL LENGEND BRO! maybe one day ill be were you are! yeaaa ..... fucking loser

ROFL

Wasn't your post here about hating on people and how you don't like it? Wow. Way to live by your own words.

HA Ha Ha!

Here I'll quote you for you.

"yea .. some people dont understand the quailty of how you show them the person you are , obviously if you have somthing to say your not all too happy about your self... so start worrying about your own problems , and if someone has somehting postive to post, post it. "

Edited by BigRed350x

haha here he is again.

what happened to all his strong words he was using in his other post??

Hey Ellison, I have seen vids of you ridin on youtube and here I think you could learn something from this guy on how to ride a wheelie :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Hey Ellison, I have seen vids of you ridin on youtube and here I think you could learn something from this guy on how to ride a wheelie :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Ohhhhh no he didn't :yelrotflmao: That's a good one.

This dude is such a badass, stuntin' in the burbs, you know it must be so tough. :yelrotflmao:

By the way, I see someone moved your wrothless thread from website issues to the rosstin' room. I think they're tryin to tell you something. :yelrotflmao: Like I said, the members do most of the mod work on these boards, if someone posts something amazingly fucking retarded, we usually send 'em home cryin to mommy. :thumbsup:

yea .. some people dont understand the quailty of how you show them the person you are , obviously if you have somthing to say your not all too happy about your self... so start worrying about your own problems , and if someone has somehting postive to post, post it.

So you must be hating your self right now, because by keeping the on going retarded thread alive by making a whole new post to try to justify your juvinile actions, it shows what kind of person YOU are. You say if you have nothing positive to say, then dont say it. But there you go again by calling people "fuckin losers"... treats over the internet are as pointless as trying to argue your way out of doing something stupid and thinking its the best thing in the world (i.e. your vid)

Have a nice day!

I would recomend doing this :banghead: and then this :shoothead:

... i cant stand forums like that, compleat nerds who stick to the comp keyboard and have no girls and no life and dont no what to do but say somthing about some one else....

Hmmmm, I'm thinkin self portrait? :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure he has alot more going for him than you will when you're 50 years old. Atleast he has earned alot of people's respect. :thumbsup:

yea by typing on a keyboard... fuck you... and no im farther then him in life ..trust me...internet forums donest get you placess..try owning some property like resturants and aparment buildings taht go for 2-3 million in real estate average.