Tire Balls

Washburn

Who runs Tire Balls? I seen my mechanic Cody Buchanan's tires off of his bike and I seen em in there. He told me what they were for and I said thats cool man get me some. He said its not a purchase he just made he saved for them. I said so just get them for me and he told me the price :unsure: 7hun is a little much. Then I seen him take a coustomers tire off and he had colored balls in there I asked WTF. Are they some sort of off brand crazy looking Tire Balls he said no there wal mart balls. Said they help with flats. Has anyone ever tried either of these. Im buying some wal mart balls to see how they work.

Yep, a lot of my friends are running the little walmart balls. They went and ordered a couple cases together, they seem to work really great....you can even get things like spongebob...lol. The idea is that if the tire gets damaged you won't lose much air. You can pop a few balls and still be fine. Some guys use just the balls, some put in the balls and add air to the tire. If you do much cross country racing, you'll need them. Flats are common and will end your day pretty much.

Oh, and it takes a lot of them by the way.

Ha, yeah I seen that. How much is a case of them if you know? What department do you find them in at wal mart.

I should already of asked these questions but I was really thrown off when I seen them in there. All colorfull and shit :unsure:

Yeah spongebob I dont know if it was him that said that or someone on here. Ide opt for aqua teen hunger force myself. Ide even pay extra :biggrin:

Edited by Washburn

Hey...any one that is that big of a fanatic of their own AND their builder's balls...hey, that's gotta say something.

As long as he didn't play with his builder's balls...it's all good.

Hey, they were pretty nice balls Dave. If I ever see you at Silver Lake I will show you my colored balls. I know youll want to squese em :biggrin:

WHOAA...for that much money, I'll fill each tire with SLIME....heck with that....

See the thing I dont like about that is that stuff can really throw your tires off whack. Theres no substitute for the balls it would take alot of slime to have the insurance of the balls unless you made the best of both world with slimy balls :unsure:

Hey, they were pretty nice balls Dave. If I ever see you at Silver Lake I will show you my colored balls. I know youll want to squese em :biggrin:

Uh...not this guy. :down:

But I am an equal opportunity sand rooster, come one come all....balls to the wall...(or, in this case...covered in sand...)

LOL>....