How much fuel do you bring per day in the sand?

jayzx10r

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i useually top off my tank then i take 4 more 5 gallon cans.. that will last me the whole trip.. i like to ride then chill, then ride then chill... im not much of a night riding either i like to see what im about to hit...

So you go through 23 gallons over a weekend....or about 10 gallons a day? :shrug:

Thanks...Jay.

Fuck, you guys must not ride much. I will burn 30gal in a day and a half at KP. If I'm going to KP and plan on staying out there, not comming back to town each night where I can fill up I will bring about 40gal of gas to last me a weekend. Sometimes I will bring a little bit home, but if its a good weekend I will burn all of it. But I don't stop riding just because its dark. I ride all through the night and typically sleep during mid-day when its too fucking hot to ride at KP.

Fuck, you guys must not ride much. I will burn 30gal in a day and a half at KP. If I'm going to KP and plan on staying out there, not comming back to town each night where I can fill up I will bring about 40gal of gas to last me a weekend. Sometimes I will bring a little bit home, but if its a good weekend I will burn all of it. But I don't stop riding just because its dark. I ride all through the night and typically sleep during mid-day when its too fucking hot to ride at KP.

That was with four strokes too.... Never had a shee there yet. I cant ride through the night, cuz we usually start drinking by 7 or 8, so it would get way fucked up if I went and rode all shit faced.. LOL

i take 10 gallons a day if im going to big dunes 5 gallons if im going to the local ones with my tank full when i get there and i dont do much night riding.we drink beer and eat at night. but better too bring to much than not enough.i allways bring extra 2stroke oil too.

i take 10 gallons a day if im going to big dunes 5 gallons if im going to the local ones with my tank full when i get there and i dont do much night riding.we drink beer and eat at night. but better too bring to much than not enough.i allways bring extra 2stroke oil too.

I pretty much do the exact same thing. :thumbsup:

i take 20 extra gallons and my desert tank that holds a little over 5 gallons to glamis, and for the most part i come home with gas

Edited by wwhite749