Glamis Presidents Day 2007

ClimbAnyHill

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends & I are getting ready to kick some sand around next month at Glamis for Pres Day.

We're leaving that Thursday before the weekend. My Banshee will be tuned, paddled & ready to roll!!

Which BHQ Riders are going out there for the weekend & where do you camp??

not 100% sure,but ill try making it,ill be in my suzuki 450,cuz iam taking the shee apart to lighten the frame.any way i want to dune glamis as much as posible.what weekend is that on? :banghead: :thumbsup: :whistling:

Nice.. Last year BHQ riders met up there and took pix together.. That thread & pix is on here. Maybe we can join up, kick some sand & snap some shots! I know I'm stay by the washes, not sure where yet. I'm looking fwd to painting some graffitti on a wash.. Might just say BHQ or somethin! I'll be back here after the holiday to post pix about this ride!

I'm going out the night of Feb. 14 - 22nd...

It's going to be my little ones first trip to the dunes... I'm going to be parked at wash 15... I have a red F-250 with a 25' Sierra toy hauler... I will have a ton of people around the camp, and all HQ'ers are invited to camp with us... Let me know what you guys have going on!

Happy duning!

I should have my cylinders back from F.A.S.T. buy then. I'll try and make it out there, it depends on parents. They may not want me to go, cuz as I said in another topic, they think everyone on the internet is a petofile.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: Pet-o-file????????? Why don't they like animals too? I have two cats and a macaw............... :thumbsup:

J/K must be old school..............

I'm going out the night of Feb. 14 - 22nd...

It's going to be my little ones first trip to the dunes... I'm going to be parked at wash 15... I have a red F-250 with a 25' Sierra toy hauler... I will have a ton of people around the camp, and all HQ'ers are invited to camp with us... Let me know what you guys have going on!

Happy duning!

Where is wash 15? If you look it up on Google Earth and come up with a GPS coodinate, maybe I can run across you. I think I'm gonna be at the area near the store...but that is still open.

Jay in SanD iego.

Where is wash 15? If you look it up on Google Earth and come up with a GPS coodinate, maybe I can run across you. I think I'm gonna be at the area near the store...but that is still open.

Jay in SanD iego.

I willbe out there with friends (20-25 bikes) 7 banshees. leaving on feb 16th at night.

Ill be camping with SoCalinit at wash 14, well have like 8 or 9 trailers and rv's out there :biggrin:

We've got a 38' rv attached to a 18' flatbed trailer, we usually have hge fires each night, and a couple gas bags to get the fire going. It should be a really fun time out there!

Edited by adrenaline junky