Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you hit the nail on the head there bro,,j/k BTW them staggerd extremes were shipped out to me tuesday, but with the 12in snow were supposed to get over the weekend i dunno when they,ll get here,,

sounds good jim. they have to goto dan's shop first. he's got my wheels there... i just hope those tires work for us.

Good to start seeing familar names making the change Jstdrag, quick, Jon, Darren, Banshee 332,.... Hopefully I can get to know alot more you local HQers looking forward to it. My name is Brian Armstrong...

whats up brian? whatcha buildin for this year?

Were finishing up a 4 stroke for this years race. I will be calling you soon for some rear tires and front rims pretty soon. Besides that just buildinf drag frames and sell a whole lot of Yamaha Rhino Performance parts and building alot of stroker big cc motors for the short course racing and desert racing. We have been dominating the short course racing pretty good which makes me feel good...

He is a quick vid of my turboed rhino:

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n156/sl...oedRhino003.flv

Thats about it in my life... What are you building new? Anything special?

thats a bad ass rhino :thumbsup: what turbo did you put on it and how boost does it kick out?

Im running a modified gt15 with Haltech EFi the motor has alot of mods as well as the clutching and so on....

I have the boost set at 18lbs right now. It is a riot to drive. I hit 85mph yesterday but then had to slam the brakes because a car pulled out in front of me.

Anyways back to the subject. Didnt mean to jack the thread just made those videos yesterday after having it turboed for a year and felt like posting them...

i was just checking out the Planet sand site and there was a post on there talking about the paying deal, and there was a bunch of people saying that it wasnt a good idea and that it would be the end of PS , and it disspeared i wonder what happend to it haha :confused:

LOL! :yelrotflmao: It was too controversial of a topic so it had to be removed. :happy:

cool vids those are pretty awesome,,yeah i,m buildin a few new 1s just little motors ,,4mm, and a,7mm,, and probly gonna be running a 18mm and triple for builder that i,m not suposed to mention yet, better get on the ball packard,k&T ,D&M and them other big dogs are bout to get all my big tires bought up,,,lol